Monday 30 January 2012

Wedding Flowers - Wedding Fayre Mecure St Paul's, Sheffield

Morning all, here's to an new week and a very quick blog today showing you all my designs for the Mecure St Paul's Wedding Fayre I attended yesterday.  We had a fantastic day, it was incredibly busy with a good mix of Brides getting married this year and next - and even a few ultra organised ladies whose big day isn't until 2014!

Caroline and I met some lovely people, who I'm sure we will stay in touch with.  The other exhibitors were fantastic - there were some who clearly knew the ropes, but were warm and welcoming and didn't make us feel like the 'new girls' - so a massive thank you to them. The whole day had a fabulous atmosphere and felt really relaxed, despite being so busy.

Here are some of the pieces I made, as you will see I decided on a very feminine, soft, delicate, vintage-inspired theme.  I hope you like them.














There's lots more to show you, and I will be uploading more pictures onto my facebook page http://ow.ly/8Lchi later on today. 

If you would like to join in our show competition to win your Bridal Flowers which includes a Bride's Hand Tied bouquet, Groom's Buttonhole and 2  x Bridesmaids Wrist Corsages, then all you have to do is 'like' our facebook page and book a consultation with me to enter.


Tracey

No comments: