Friday 8 June 2012

A Sneaky Peek of a Fantastic Shoot

Hello all, and as promised, I bring you a very few select shots of this week's photo shoot.  I can't say too much, or tell you the full story just yet (and there is a story ... a FABULOUS story!) as our fantastic photographer Niel Stewart is busy working away at editing the full set of truly gorgeous photographs.

So today, I bring you a visual feast and not much explanation - you'll have to wait a little while longer ...








Hope you like them as much as I do!

MASSIVE thanks go to everyone who contributed, it was so much fun co-ordinating everything (I had no idea I could possibly be that organised!).  Niel was amazing - incredibly calm as I flapped during a couple of downpours!

Finally, I have to make a special mention to Eleanor Gott, make-up artist extraordinaire who literally saved the day. My make up artist (who had been booked for nearly two months) pulled out at 11.00pm the night before the shoot.  I have to say the on-line community were fantastic and really tried to help, but Eleanor re-arranged her day at very short notice (about 2 hours!) to come and do a really amazing job on our models.  Thank you lovely lady - you're a star!

Credits go to:-


Photographer:                         Niel Stewart 
Flower Farmer:                       Rachel Dyson hollowmeadows@gmail.com
Gowns & Accessories:             Chloe Curry, The White Room
                                                     Gowns 'Bardot' by Stephanie Allin and 'Foxglove'
                                                     by Jenny Packham
                                                     Head pieces 'Eva' and'Daisy' by Debbie Carlisle
Hair:                                           Wigs & Warpaint by stylists Junior Lafayette,
                                                     Lauren Smith and Luke Beaumont
Make Up:                                   Eleanor Gott
Models:                                       Sophie Murray & Alice Lindley
Venue:                                       JG Graves Woodland Discovery Centre, c/o Alison
                                                     Matthews  alison.matthews@sheffield.gov.uk


Can't wait to bring you more - which is your favourite shot so far?  I know mine!

Tx

2 comments:

pixie said...

I love them all, but the last one is ny favourite, it is gloriously whimsical

Campbells Flowers said...

I agree - I love it too, both the girls are so beautiful (but it's not the one I chose!!)