Sunday 30 December 2012

Campbell's Calendar - A Christmas Retrospective

Hello all, hope you've had a great Christmas.  Ours was fab, albeit a little hectic in the lead up to the big day - hence the lack of posts on the blog! So, I thought I'd put together a really quick round up of what we got up to lead up to Christmas 2012, and let you know what we have in store for you in 2013.

In no particular order, here are some of the pics I took ...



Some of you might know that I signed up to a fantastic programme called Digital Direction which aims to help SME's grow through providing assistance with digital technologies.  They sent a team along to interview me as a case study and so I made these - there's a bit more to it than that, but you'll have to wait a little while longer till I can tell you the full story!



The girls made this.  It took two days to make, was absolutely delicious and looked far more impressive in real life!






Flower School continued to be really popular with many of our Christmas workshops being sold out - here are a couple of our table decoration evenings.  A new really exciting schedule of forthcoming evenings will be up on the website very soon.




Dory, our lovely little delivery van was decked out in all her finery with gorgeous livery designed by my fab, Graphic Designer, hubby.




I was lucky enough to be commissioned to design a number of very individual pieces for Christmas, one of which was this table decoration for the lovely Kelly of Boho Weddings - she wanted whites, silvers, browns and greens.  I made this very soft, natural design which I thought suited her style.





And last, but by no means least, Hannah and Greg's gorgeous all white winter wedding which featured ivy, moss, twisted willow and pussy willow - and that's before I even begin to mention the flowers!
Much more on this to come, am hoping to bring you some really gorgeous 'official' photographs very soon.

Well, that's all for this retrospective. Next year is looking to be really exciting - we've lots and lots of really gorgeous weddings planned, a whole host of gorgeous shoots to bring you, more guest spots and features on your favourite blogs, a couple of magazine features, some real surprises, a major competition and ta, ta, ta, ... our first birthday too!  I just can't wait!

Have a totally fantastic New Year everyone and we will be back again very soon.

Tx



No comments: