Friday 22 March 2013

Mosaic Brides - Good Things Come ...

... To Those Who Wait!

Hello lovelies

I hope the return of the snow hasn't scuppered your plans for the weekend. It's wall-to-wall consultations with us, so I'm hoping that everyone will be able to get here safely and without too much disruption. Just before I pop out with a lunchtime delivery, I thought I'd share a very quick blog post with you today - something I'm soooo delighted with ...

When I'd only been in business a month or so, I very briefly met Rachel Parry, Features Editor of Mosaic Brides at The White Room, whilst she was dropping off the latest issue of her rather fab and stylish magazine aimed at gorgeous Yorkshire Brides.  On pouring through the pages, I just knew it was something I really aspired to being featured in!

Fast forward six months or so, and I plucked up courage to send off a couple of my shoots to Rachel, only to receive the loveliest reply.  We booked up an appointment for an interview, here at Campbell's HQ, and absolutely hit it off - we just talked and talked and talked! 

I'm really proud to say that today I received copies of a not one ... not two ... but three page feature which is not only beautifully written, but is also incredibly complimentary.  I have to say I'm over-the-moon and it's completely made my day.

Here are a few (too many ?!) snaps I took of our pages - am totally proud!!!




Spring 2013 Cover




Opening page to our feature!



Me, trying to be a bit creative photographing the story!




Double-page, centre spread!



Right! I've designing to do, so have a really lovely weekend peeps and do pick up a copy of Mosaic Brides if you get the chance, it's a great read and has some fab tips and sources of inspiration! 

Tracey x

Photocredit:  Niel Stewart Photography

You can find us and flowery inspiration on:





No comments: