Thursday 19 January 2017

Sensational Feedback from The Wedding Industry Awards

Hi all,

So last week was The Wedding Industry Awards National Awards (well done to all of the winners!) and although we didn't win ourselves that doesn't detract from the pride and elation we feel about winning the Regionals.  Another great thing about the nationals being over and done with was that we finally got sent all the feedback that our incredible brides wrote about us when they voted.  To say we were blown away was an understatement,  it just goes to show what a creative mind and good old fashioned customer service can achieve.  We are absolutely ecstatic that you felt we managed to get it so right for you all, it honestly makes us beyond proud and very, very humble.

I decided to put a blog together featuring a small selection of the feedback that was given to us. Thank you again everyone for taking the time to do this for us it really does mean the world.  Here goes:

Photo credit to Laura Calderwood

"Our wedding flowers from Campbell's were even more beautiful than we had imagined & really couldn't have been any more perfect.  From start to finish, Tracey & her fabulous team understood what we wanted - even when we were unsure ourselves - & created the stunning bouquets & centre pieces we dreamed of.  Guests commented throughout the day on how beautiful the flowers were, with one of my bridesmaids friends even asking for Campbell's details after seeing our wedding photos!  Thank you Campbell's!" Mrs Helen Guy  Follow the link to read all about Helen and James' wedding.

Photo credit to Ellie Grace Photography

"Absolutely fantastic service from wonderful people.  They were kind, bubbly and a joy to meet.  I'm clueless about flowers so gave them artistic licence, Best Decision EVER!"  Mrs Amelia Cottam.  Follow this link to read more about Amelia and Richard's wedding.


Photo credit to HBA Photography

"Did you not see the photo of my peony floral curtain, it was amazing and was the most stand out piece of floristry I've ever seen.  Peonies were the reason I had my wedding in June and Tracey & the girls were amazing all the way through.  From my concept ideas with Tracey to the actual day I was just so swept up in their enthusiasm for my day.  I found a print flower curtain on Pinterest, it was a Jo Malone concept, my curtain, identical!  But even more amazing as it fitted the venue!  Amazing Lady's!"  Mrs Alison Harper.  Follow this link to read more about Alison and Jaime's wedding.

Photo credit to John Williams Photography.

"Campbell's were amazing.  Tracey was a pleasure to work with, professional, efficient and enthusiastic.  The initial meeting was a joy,  I discussed vague terms and Tracey with her vast knowledge was able to interpret this into beautiful products.  On the day, the flowers were something I was looking forward too the most.  And I was not disappointed at all, each flower was perfect and then combined to make stunning displays.  They were the highlight of the day"  Dr Lucy Adkinson  Follow this link to read more about Lucy and Darren's wedding.

Photo credit to S6 Photography

"From the minute I met Tracey, I knew that Campbell's was for me.  Her complete understanding of not only the look, but the feel of the day really helped to shape my wedding as a whole.  She took every idea on board, from wanting teacups as my centrepiece to the importance of tulips in my bouquet.  I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was brought to tears on the big day when she delivered the beautiful flowers to my hotel room.  All I can say is thank you! Amazing!" Mrs Rose Lowry-Mulkeen.  Follow this link to read more about Rose and Oli's wedding.

Photo credit to Bon Bon Photography

“Tracey was fabulous from our first meeting. Not only did she fully understand my vision but gave me absolute confidence that my flowers would be beautiful, and they were. Shortly before our wedding one of my bridesmaids had to pull out due to illness and Tracey offered to make a lovely piece for the ceremony table in place of her bouquet at no extra cost. This was similarly beautiful. Tracey went the extra mile and even sourced roses that are normally very difficult to get in December for me!” Mrs Melanie Stanney (Hadwin)  Follow this link to read more about Melanie and Chris' wedding day.

Photo credit to Ellie Grace Photography

“Campbell’s flowers were absolutely amazing from start to finish! Tracey couldn’t have been more helpful and gave such helpful advice when we were choosing our flowers. We were so impressed with them and they received such wonderful comments from our guests on the day. My bouquet was so unusual and I absolutely loved it! I regularly recommend Tracy and the team to family and friends who are getting married.” Mrs Alice Deeley.  Follow this link to read more about Alice and Mark's wedding day.


“I could not have picked a better florist for our wedding flowers. Tracey is one of the nicest people ever. She was able to create my vision perfectly. Tracey goes above and beyond in ensuring that everything is perfect, as it was. Our every request and detail was met. Tracey is an exceptional florist and deserves the recognition for her exceptional expertise and customer service” Mrs Gemma Wilson  Follow this link to read more about Gemma and Gary's wedding day.

We always love to hear from our readers so please comment below with any thoughts, questions or feedback about our blog.  You can also get in touch and keep up to date with us via our social media so click on any of the links below and join in!  Also make sure you let us know what you think of our photos.

Thanks
Amy xx

Hi all, thank you so much for reading this post.  I'd also like to say a MASSIVE thank you too to everyone who took precious time out of their day to vote for us.  It was incredible to read all your comments and I have to admit to shedding a quiet tear or two whilst reading them, they were just so heartfelt.  We really do work with the loveliest brides and this to me proves how wonderful our little Campbell's 'family' is. I think I'd better stop now, before I get too gushy but suffice to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Much love

Tx

No comments: